Sunday, August 24, 2008

WAY excited....

My plane leaves this morning and I am way excited!!!! I am up early and Valerie (Joe's wife) is out running. We both leave this morning. It has been so great having her here--we LOVE her. She is starting her second year of law school at Stanford University and just found out yesterday that she made the Stanford Law Review--we are all very proud of her!!!

I am anticipating seeing many famous people in Denver-- high profile politicians, press and even celebrities! It will be amazing!! Since I am an NPR gal-I sometimes know names but not faces--hopefully I can match everyone up. I have a friend, Kerry who is a TV news junkie, so if someone looks vaguely familiar, I'll take their picture, and send it to Kerry for ID! :) She also plans on watching the convention on TV and calling me on my cell phone to tell where I should be for celebrity sightings! Sounds like a professional plan! :)
I'm off to Panera for bagels and latte for Valerie and me!

No comments: